AC2600 Dual-WAN VPN Wi-Fi Router
- Stable Wi-Fi Range – Fast, stable Wi-Fi throughout your office with 4×4 MIMO antenna design and ASUS AiRadar beamforming.
- Hardware Dual-WAN – Dual physical WAN ports for ultimate speed and reliability, with up to 2Gbps aggregated bandwidth and failover capability.
- M.2 Slot for Faster Storage – Internal M.2 SATA slot for ultra-fast networked SSD storage.
- Easy Management
– Grow your business with Captive Portal to set up customer Wi-Fi
within steps ; and manage your network with convenient Device Grouping
and RADIUS server.
- Improved Network Safety
– Protect sensitive company information with AiProtection, VLAN, and
hardware crypto engine IPsec VPN, all without sacrificing working
- Teaming Support – Up to 4Gbps LAN connections.
- Up to 250 Simultaneous Client Connections – MU-MIMO design and robust connectivity for the most demanding environments.
AC2600 Wi-Fi, Fast and Far
Dual-band AC2600 Wi-Fi not only allows fast and stable connections to
multiple devices, but it also offers superb coverage — up to 100 meters
on the 2.4GHz band in open areas* — that’s perfect for the typical
office. Even in complex office layouts, the powerful 4×4 (4-transmit,
4-receive) MU-MIMO design with four external antennas and fine-tuned
power output ensures optimized reception for the best possible
Dual WAN Ports for Fast, Resilient Internet Connectivity
For the ultimate speed, the two physical Gigabit Ethernet WAN ports
on BRT-AC828 can provide aggregated WAN bandwidth of up to 2Gbps. To
ensure non-stop WAN operation, they can be configured as two independent
internet connections, with one acting as an automatic backup connection
if the other fails.
M.2 SSD Slot for Ultra-Fast Storage
Incredibly fast onboard storage gives you a powerful built-in mini-NAS for backup and file storage.
Up to 4Gbps LAN with Link Aggregation
Link Aggregation on eight Gigabit LAN ports enables up to 4Gbps LAN transfer speed.
LTE Mobile Broadband Support
Use a USB LTE. modem as a primary or backup internet connection for added versatility and resiliency