OWC Thunderbolt 3 mini Dock
HDMI 2.0 / Gigabit Ethernet / USB 2 / USB 3
- Connect two 4K displays via two HDMI 2.0 ports
- HDCP 2.2 compatible for effortless streaming of 4K UHD content
- Supports HDMI precision multi-channel audio (LCPM, DTS, and Dolby Digital)
- One Gigabit Ethernet port with PXE Boot and Wake-on-LAN support
- Connect a portable drive, flash drive, or card reader via one USB 3 5Gb/s port1
- Charge small mobile devices and most smartphones via USB 3 port2
- Connect a keyboard or mouse via USB 2 port
- Bus-powered and portable
- Integrated 7.2-inch Thunderbolt 3 cable
- Thunderbolt certified for macOS and Windows machines
The Ultimate Bus-Powered Portable Multi-Adapter
Experience the Best of Thunderbolt
The OWC Thunderbolt 3 mini Dock harnesses the full potential of your laptop’s Thunderbolt 3 port—fast data transfers, dual 4K display support, and small device charging power—creating a hub of powerful connections. Built by the world’s largest producer of Thunderbolt devices, OWC follows the highest standards in engineering and manufacturing, so you can use the Thunderbolt 3 mini Dock with full confidence in its compatibility and precision performance.
See What You’ve Been Missing
The OWC Thunderbolt 3 mini Dock effectively utilizes your computer’s Thunderbolt 3 bandwidth potential (up to 40Gb/s) to support two 4K @ 60Hz displays without any performance impact. Transform your notebook’s single display into a three-screen multiplex and increase your productivity with extended or mirrored modes. Experience, crystal-clear vibrant 4K video and high-fidelity audio in gaming and uncompressed video streaming in high action sports and movies. From perfect pixels to smooth streaming, the OWC Thunderbolt mini dock helps you see what you’ve been missing.
Connections Are the Key to Success
Through its USB 3 and USB 2 ports, the OWC Thunderbolt 3 mini Dock opens up a world of convenience and functionality wherever you work. Control your workspace with the ease of a full-sized keyboard or mouse. Back up work to an external drive. Import files from a flash drive, card reader, or optical drive. Send files to a printer. Charge up small mobile devices. With extra connections, it’s easy to keep up with your potential.
Stream, Share and Surf Faster, More Reliably
Truly a must have for mobile professionals, the OWC Thunderbolt 3 mini Dock offers a Gigabit Ethernet port for a faster, more reliable internet connection. Enjoy a speedy server connection, uninterrupted downloads, and reliable file transfers while saying goodbye to aggravatingly low-quality hotel and public Wi-Fi connections.
Be at Your Best Anywhere
Even with its huge workflow benefits, the OWC Thunderbolt 3 mini Dock is small enough to fit discreetly on your desktop or inside a gear bag for mobile use. The lightweight, bus-powered aluminum housing and its 7.2-inch tethered Thunderbolt 3 cable eliminate the typical dock’s separate connection cable and power adapter. Nothing to lose or forget, no agonizing over which device to disconnect from your port-limited machine, no extra bulk…the OWC Thunderbolt 3 mini Dock truly lets you work at your best anywhere.
Disconnect in One Click
OWC Dock Ejector software safely disconnects drives connected to the OWC Thunderbolt 3 mini Dock in a single click. Designed by OWC hardware and software engineers, Dock Ejector ensures all data is written before disconnection, saving time and protecting against data loss. Use it to move quickly between workstations and get the most out of your OWC Thunderbolt 3 mini dock.
Trusted by Pros & Enthusiasts the World Over
We build our hardware to the highest standards of reliability and performance. Because 100% reliability is always the goal, we rigorously quality test and back our hardware with a 2 Year OWC Limited Warranty and award-winning customer support.
- USB 3 port supports bus-powered drives with .9A (900mA) or less power requirements as well as drives connected to a power adapter.
- USB 3 port provides .9A (900mA) of power. This will charge devices requiring 1.0A at slower rate than factory power adapter. Larger devices like tablets requiring 2.1A will not charge. There is no power supplied to USB 3 (or USB 2) port while host computer is turned off or in “sleep” mode.